Frequently Asked Questions
IJBMC is an international peer reviewed, open access, publishes as online and print version both.
2. Who is the publisher of IJBMC?
IJBMC is run by Center for Contemporary Research (CCR), UK.
3. What is the publication frequency?
IJBMC is monthly journal. It publishes one issue per month.
4. What type of paper does IJBMC publish?
IJBMC publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
5. How can I submit my manuscript to IJBMC?
6. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
7. Where can I find Manuscript Template?
The format of IJBMC is given in Manuscript Template. Just Paper Template and prepare the manuscript in the format.
8. Where can I find Authors Guidelines?
You can find the Submission Guidelines here.
9. When will I receive an acknowledgment email for my submission?
10. When will I receive Review Report of my manuscript?
11. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.
12. Are IJBMC published articles available for free?
Yes, all the papers published by IJBMC are available for download for free. We are here to support the Open Access.
13. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJBMC. How can I give the order?
14. How much do I have to pay for Publication Fee?
IJBMC Publication Fee for Accepted Papers: 160 USD
15. How to deposit publication fees?
If your paper is accepted for publication, you can choose one of the following options: XpressMoney/IME/RIA/MoneyGram.
16. How can I inform the editor after making the payment?
Please send the scan copy of payment when the payment has been made.